4/24/2010

Number One Chair / Sessel Nummer Eins


Recently, I found this very bright and colorful Do-it-yourself Book from the Danish Designer couple Per Dalsgaard and Elisabeth Erichsen, in the Thrift Store.
The book is from 1978 and persuaded me to be bought, with all its color filled ideas for easy to be built tables, chairs and sofa systems. 



I liked especially this foam chair, which side is showing a “1” and maybe I will try it by myself, once I have some extra foam at hand…. :)



Kürzlich fand ich dieses leuchtend farbenfrohe Selbstbau-Buch des dänischen Designerpaares Per Dalsgaard und Elisabeth Erichsen, im Second Hand Geschäft.
Das Buch stammt aus dem Jahre 1978 und überzeugte mich mit seinen farbigen Ideen für einfach nachzubauende Tische, Stühle und Couch - Systeme, zum Kauf.
Ich mochte insbesondere diesen schaumstoffgefüllten Sessel, dessen Seite eine „1“ darstellt und vielleicht werde ich mich daran versuchen, wenn ich einmal Schaumstoff übrig haben sollte... :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the red colored chair..looks very comfortable indeed!!!

    My Yatra Diary...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, there are many great ideas in the book and they all seem to be easy to make by yourself, so, probably I will post some other pictures soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

Die Datenschutzerklärung befindet sich oben im Header.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails