6/06/2010

This week I love… / Diese Woche mag ich...



… these beautiful, fully patterned area rugs.
It might not be a real theme for summer (although it’s cold and raining today), but when I found the rugs online, I thought I should share them with you. Unfortunately I didn’t remember where I copied the pictures from …

… diese wunderschönen, durchgehend gemusterten Teppiche.
Das mag kein echtes Sommerthema sein (auch wenn es heute kalt und regnerisch ist), aber als ich die Teppiche online gesehen habe, dachte ich, daß ich sie einfach hier vorstellen muß. Leider kann ich mich nicht mehr daran erinnern von welcher Homepage ich sie kopiert habe ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

Die Datenschutzerklärung befindet sich oben im Header.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails