2/21/2009

Work in Progress


While trying to find out about Paisley (the pattern and not the town) I got so many sorts of articles from the Internet, that finally I got confused and what was supposed to become a small article, is still in the work-out phase.
I' m reading myself trough the complete history. This week I learned about Kashmir and Plants, Babylon and Production Methods and hopefully next week I will finally write my own article about Paisley... :-)
While working on this project, I got inspired and draw a small Paisley-Motif, which -how I found out some clicks in Gimp later- also could look very nice as an easter egg...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

Die Datenschutzerklärung befindet sich oben im Header.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails