8/12/2016

Nude shoes / Beige Schuhe


I tried out the ’nude loafers optically elongate the legs‘ look and I’m pretty sure I have to pair them with a different dress ^^
However I like those shoes because they are way more comfortable than they look; and I can easily transition them to autumn wear f.e. with contrasting or even matching tights.

Ich versuchte mich in dieser Woche an dem ‚beige Loafer verlängern optisch die Beine‘ Look und ich bin mir ziemlich sicher, daß man dazu ein anderes Kleid tragen sollte ^^
Ich mag diese Slipper jedoch sehr gerne, denn sie sind zum einen viel bequemer als sie aussehen und zum anderen kann man sie gut in die beginnende Herbstgarderobe integrieren.
 .
Dress / Kleid: Mango, Loafers: CCC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

Die Datenschutzerklärung befindet sich oben im Header.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails