11/25/2008

Pick of the week

This week I felt a bit nostalgic, was missing my home and family and then I found this glas object (I am not so sure whether it is a wine decanter or a flower vase) and the old cookie tin box.

They are both looking like hand overs from my granny and I even found the perfect places for them in the rooms. One was coming in the living room, as a real showpiece and the cookie box was again getting filled with freshly baked christmas cookies. It feels good to have some older pieces in the flat, it gives a connection to the country which is older than just the time we spent until we arrived in Canada at the end of august.
My husband got inspired and found this very charming glas ornament with “Babys first christmas 1979” Print, which happened to be our first christmas, too :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

Die Datenschutzerklärung befindet sich oben im Header.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails