3/26/2009

Serendipity


By accident I found this crafted picture with such colorful mushrooms, flowers and little 'pom-pom' balls in the second hand-store and I was thinking for a while, whether I like the picture or not... Finally, I decided that I do like it, because it looks a bit nostalgic and friendly in its for mushrooms uncommon spring colors, but nevertheless I was letting it there for a lucky new owner and was just making this photo...
But, I was curious what other kind of crafts projects were possible with mushroom motifs, although I know, that the theme is a bit out of the season... and while searching in Google images for available mushroom crafts, I found a lot of interesting ideas and colorful mushroom houses, which are just making me happy ....
I even found easter eggs with mushrooms.. so I would say.. Actually, they are never out of season ... ;-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

Die Datenschutzerklärung befindet sich oben im Header.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails