3/31/2009

Cottage in the snow



Its nearly too late to write anything about snow, but this cottage is just too colorful to not write about it.
It is -oh -so red (one of my all-time favorite colors) and I love it. The house is energetic, cozy, warm and it has more Ikea-furniture in it, than you might imagine with just a short glance in it. ...so I can dream about all these colors, the huge windows, which let every light in and let the snow shine even more and the warm fireplace on which you can return after a day in the woods... and I can even find 'my' red woolen Ikea-Carpet on one of the pictures. (Just that this one is still much better looking, because the owners obviously don't have cats, there... ;)



Pictures from 'Decormag No. 380'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

Die Datenschutzerklärung befindet sich oben im Header.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails