3/11/2017

That skirt / Der Rock


What I really like about shopping in Oxfam (or other thrift) stores is that I never know what I will find. I might go ten times and don’t find anything useful; and then one day is just the perfect one.
Therefore it was a happy day, when I found this skirt. It has so many beautiful details, pockets and it’s even reversible with a flowery print on the other side. The cloth is sturdy; and since I bought it at Oxfam, I paid less than 10 € for a real quality, and sustainable product which will hopefully stay with me in years to come. 

Was mir beim Einkaufen in Läden wie Oxfam (und anderen Second Hand Optionen) so gefällt, ist, daß man nie weiß was und ob man etwas findet. Mitunter besucht man die Läden zehnmal und findet nichts und dann plötzlich findet man das perfekte Stück. So erging es mir jedenfalls, als ich diesen Wickelrock entdeckte. Er hat so viele schöne Details, diese extra Tasche, und man kann ihn von beiden Seiten nutzen. 
Das Material scheint sehr haltbar zu sein (wichtig bei Grobmotorikern wie mir) und da ich ihn bei Oxfam gekauft habe, bezahlte ich für dieses Qualitätsprodukt unter 10 €. Auf das er mir hoffentlich lange erhalten bleibt :) 


boots, leather jacket - hand me down from my family
leggings, scarf, shirt - Primark
cap - knitted (by my mum)
gloves, wrap skirt - thrifted
.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

Die Datenschutzerklärung befindet sich oben im Header.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails