1/07/2011

Packing away Christmas / Weihnachten wegräumen


While packing away all the Christmas stuff for the next season I realized that I did buy a lot of new items for this last season, as my old trusted BC Fancy Apple cardboard box was simply too small to hold all the glass ornaments, balls and porcelain. I don’t know how that happened ;) So I took my already retired but still existing red suitcase and filled it up with everything from tree skirt till wall stickers… and this took one day to complete :o



Während ich all die Weihnachtsgegenstände für die nächste Saison wegpacken wollte, bemerkte ich, daß mein alter BC Fancy Äpfel Karton plötzlich viel zu klein für die Dekorationsfluten war. Ich weiß nicht, wie das passieren konnte ;) Deswegen nahm ich stattdessen meinen zwar schon verrenteten, aber noch existierenden roten Koffer und füllte ihn mit allem von Baumunterdecke, Lichter bis Kugeln und Porzellan ... und dafür brauchte ich genau einen Tag ... :o


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

Die Datenschutzerklärung befindet sich oben im Header.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails