1/13/2011

Spring Ideas

I tried my first polyvore collage and I guess that I will come back more often, as it is simply a nice toy :)
Pre-spring collection

These are some of the ideas I got while browsing through their files… I always thought that I would love it as colourful as possible in spring… but somehow I tend to more muted natural tones in off-white and brown this year. And apparently I love capes.

Ich versuchte mich heute an meiner ersten polyvore Kollage und denke, daß ich wohl noch öfter wiederkommen werde, denn das ist ein nettes kleines Spielzeug. :)
Das sind einige der Ideen, die mir gefielen, während ich mich durch die ‚files’ der Seite klickte. Ich dachte immer, ich würde es so farbig wie möglich haben wollen, aber irgendwie stehe ich in diesem Frühjahr eher auf Naturtöne in Weiß und Braun. Und offensichtlich mag ich Capes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

Die Datenschutzerklärung befindet sich oben im Header.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails