3/18/2011

Lazy Post/ Fauler Artikel


I was equally too lazy and too busy for writing a real post with real outfit pictures, so that I can just offer these simple web cam pictures today. Since my husband told me, that he is going to take the laptop to Dallas for one week I’m busy with coordinating everything; copying a selection on photos I want to write posts about for next week in both blogs on our old laptop, which doesn’t even has any writing program. Let’ see how it will work out… :) Anyways, these are my newly thrifted flats, the angels are sleeping and I’m playing with the web cam… the sun is shining and everything is all right :)


Ich war zugleich zu beschäftigt und zu faul um einen echten Artikel mit echten Outfit Bildern zusammenzustellen. Deswegen kann ich euch heute nur diese einfachen Webcam Bilder zeigen. Seit mein Mann mir gesagt hat, daß er nächste Woche den Laptop mit nach Dallas nehmen wird, bin ich damit beschäftigt Bilder zu ordnen und auf einen USB Stick zu ziehen, so daß ich überhaupt in der Woche etwas für meine beiden Blogs schreiben kann. Dabei hat der alte Laptop nicht einmal ein Schreibprogramm.. Nun ja, das sind jedenfalls meine kürzlich erworbenen Ballerinas, die Engel schlafen und ich spiele mit der Webcam... die Sonne scheint und alles ist toll :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

Die Datenschutzerklärung befindet sich oben im Header.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails