3/06/2011

Universal Studios





While posting the usual travel pictures on my usual (German) Blog about our visit at the Universal Resort in Florida; there were some nicely decorative, quirky somehow interesting - but not exactly fitting into that post - leftover photos.


A small collection of my (many) left out pictures, from funny faces, matching architecture till wild details; I want to share here … :)

make avatar

Ich habe die üblichen Reisebilder über unseren Besuch in den Universal Studios Florida bereits in meinem deutschen Blog gestellt. Das ist eine kleine Auswahl der übriggebliebenen Bilder, mit netten Details, Posen und Architektur... :) 

A Pirate Harbour / Ein Piratenhafen

 Blue Doors / Blaue Türen

 A reinterpretation of history/ Eis!!!

 Who doesn’t love a tree house? / Baumhausliebe

Camera / Kamera

In the Evening / Am Abend

2 comments:

  1. Interesting blog and thoughts you got going on there!! Check out my blog sometimes when you get a chance. If you like my writing and what’s on there become my follower!
    http://lifemadness-linhy.blogspot.com
    Enjoy the pictures on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I m glad you like it and surely I will check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment.

Die Datenschutzerklärung befindet sich oben im Header.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails